Saturday, August 13, 2011

Change of Plans

Hey, fans!

With my new job, between the commute and significant cut of time to myself, I've decided to change the weekday the blog gets updated. I know I missed my post this past Wednesday, and I think you can tell I've struggled for the past two weeks... although I do think "Out of Stock" was a really cute little story-snippet-let.

Here's what I intend:

1. Weekly posts will be changed to Sunday, starting tomorrow. This will give me Saturday to shore up the writing if necessary.

2. For awhile, I'll probably be posting some poetry. My work schedule will be changing here in a couple weeks, to one that SHOULD make my commute less... time-consuming.

3. I am working on what could either wind up being a short story or a novella, with the intent of getting it on here in the near future. Bear with me while I get it written. It involves superheroes.

Thanks, fans!

Also, I'd like to apologize for the time it's taken to get The Trials of Hallac out for sale. We've run into some editing/formatting issues. I'll let you know when it's on Amazon.com for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment