Monday, December 23, 2013

Apologies

Well, I hate it, but I've been sick. I mean really sick, for nearly a week now. I've been so worn down that I've hardly even thought about looking at my computer in quite some time, and it hasn't even crossed my mind to put up this month's book review or short story. I'm sorry, but that's just not happening this month. I've been having a rough enough time getting to the holidays and trying to make it through work that I can't think straight. At least I got the presence of mind to let you readers know what's going on.

Assuming I'm doing better in January (which I think will happen, as I am finally starting to recover) things will go back to normal in 2014. As something to look forward to, I'd like to announce that January will be Scott Sigler month, in preparation for the release of his new book, Pandemic. I'm looking forward to that one! But what you'll see is a month of multiple book reviews, all books by Sigler. Keep an eye out, and thanks for being patient while I'm trying to stay alive!

Have a pleasant generic winterfest celebration! Man that sounds dumb. MERRY CHRISTMAS! And Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment