Saturday, May 10, 2014

News Update

Hey, readers, I've got a serious backlog of book reviews, and I'd like to take some of the summer to focus more on some editing and larger projects rather than trying to whip out a short story and writing article. So for the summer, meaning May through at least August and maybe into September, I'm going to be exclusively posting book reviews. I've been reading and listening to some great stuff, and I've even got a potential surprise with my book reviews in the future. I hope some of my reviews give you some new material to read yourselves.

Potentially, this hiatus from posting short stories and articles will give me a chance to build a little bit of a backlog of both articles, or maybe even to line up some guest posts. I'm also hoping to take some time to get my podcast off the ground.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment